Tropic Marin® BIO-MAGNESIUM supplies magnesium and minerals in a natural, biologically available ionically balanced form to prevent a magnesium deficiency in reef aquariums and to restore the natural concentration ratio between magnesium and calcium.
In a reef aquarium the concentration of magnesium decreases quickly through biological processes, precipitation and the use by calcareous animals. It is one of the major constituents of saltwater and it is directly involved in algae photosynthesis, i.e. the conversion of carbon dioxide (CO2) and light into organic compounds.
The natural concentration of magnesium in saltwater is 1280-1300 ppm. If the magnesium concentration is below the natural level, it should be replenished with BIO-MAGNESIUM to enable a healthy coral growth.
- Delivers magnesium for accelerated skeleton growth of corals and calcareous coralline algae.
- The balanced combination of magnesium and minerals promotes essential biochemical processes in the aquarium.
- Maintains the natural ionic concentration and the pH value of the reef tank water.
- No unnatural by-products. No phosphates or nitrates.
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft and leather corals, LPS, SPS, other filter feeders and/or crustaceans.
Tropic Marin® BIO-MAGNESIUM contains salts of magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium and 70 trace elements.
When using the enclosed measuring spoon, level the BIO-MAGNESIUM with the spatula for a precise measurement. Sprinkle the level spoonfuls of BIO-MAGNESIUM onto the surface of the water, where it is being circulated by your pump. Take care not to allow a larger amount of undissolved BIO- MAGNESIUM crystals to come into contact with invertebrates.
One level measuring spoon (10 ml) increases the magnesium level of 30 US-gal./110 l of tank water by about 10 ppm. The recommended maximum dose is 2 measuring spoons per 30 US-gal./110 l of aquarium system volume per day!
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.