MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Balancer for Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish introduces millions of beneficial bacteria into your aquarium ecosystem. The beneficial bacteria work to reduce organic waste on ornaments, gravel and filter systems.
The bacteria is natural, non-pathogenic and will reduce the organic waste that fish release.
When adding new species to your aquarium always follow standard guidelines for the concentration of NH3 and NO2. The presence of ammonia and/or nitrates indicates tank over-crowding or a system that has not yet cycled. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II can be used to control elevated levels of ammonia and nitrite.
- Shake Well Before Using
- Start Up Aquariums:
- First use MICROBE-LIFT/Water Conditioner for Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish to remove chlorine and chloramines that may be present in the water.
- New Tanks:
- For the next 3 weeks add 1 tsp. of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Balancer for Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish for every 20 gal. (76 L) of aquarium water.
- Then follow the directions for established aquariums below.
- Established Aquariums:
- Add 1 tsp. (5 mL) of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Balancer for Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish per 10 gal. (38 L) of water every month and after any water changes.
- You should also add the MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Balancer for Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish after cleaning filters, changing filters or 48 hours after adding medications.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Avoid skin or eye contact. If contact occurs, flush area thoroughly with cold water.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish, and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.