A technological breakthrough because it is the first product that lets you put the bacteria right where you want it and it STAYS THERE.
For SALT & FRESH WATER
- Easily applies to filter cartridge pads/media without running or getting messy
- Contains naturally occurring bio-polymers that help the organisms quickly attach to media allowing for 80% reduction in filter start-up time
- Helps to stabilize aquarium environment quickly upon startup and eliminates transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced. You should replace your filter cartridge after every 6 inoculations
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if an aquarium has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements.
- Helps establish denitrification in the filter; which can lower nitrate levels in the aquarium
- Contains 2.5 million CFU (Colony forming units) per mL. of gel
- Immediately establishes biological activity
- Quickly stabilizers aquarium environments
- Use when inserting a new cartridge in your filter or after every cartridge cleaning
- Use whenever placing new filter media in your aquarium filtering system
- Avoid contact with eyes. Flush immediately if needed
- Use gloves to avoid contact with skin and open wounds. If exposed, wash with soap and water
- Do not use internally
- Keep out of reach of children
- Inoculate (spread) MICROBE-LIFT/Gel Filter Cartridge Inoculant directly to your filter cartridge, pads or media.
- The Gel will absorb into the filter cartridge, pads or media by letting it set for 1 to 2 hours before inserting back into the filter.
- Inoculate (spread) the gel into each corner of the filter cartridge.
- If your filter cartridge pad is rectangular, add 2 more drops in the middle of the cartridge.
- After insertion, turn off recirculating pump for one to two hours, providing water can maintain adequate oxygenation without circulation for this amount of time.
- Repeat application of MICROBE-LIFT/Gel Filter Cartridge Inoculant each time you clean or replace your filter cartridge, pads or media, when nitrate levels exceed – 0.6 mg/L or as necessary to maintain optimum performance from your filter or skimmer.
- Note: Saltwater slows down bacterial action. For faster results in marine environments apply more gel.
- For Maximum Shelf Life, Store In A Cool Place
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.