Tropic Marin® Pro-Discus Mineral supplies necessary minerals to aquarium water in a balanced mix of active components and trace elements, in which discus fish in particular feel at home. When breeding, the willingness to spawn is enhanced considerable; the tendency to fungal infection is significantly lowered. The use of Pro-Discus Mineral also helps prevent shortened gill covers and stunted fins as well as delayed growth in young fish. For adding salt to osmosis water or for a direct addition to fish tanks.
- Enhances the resistance against disease and damage to the skeletal structure and generally improves the willingness to spawn for young fish and brood stock
- Improves the supply of necessary minerals due to the balanced mixture of active substances and trace elements
- For hardness increase of reverse osmosis water or for direct addition in the aquarium
- Healthier fish and fry
- Less fungal growth
- Increased spawning activity
- Without sodium chloride (NaCl)
Tropic Marin® Pro-Discus Mineral contains magnesium, calcium, potassium and sodium salts, bicarbonate, trace elements.
No by-products. Without sodium chloride (NaCl).
WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children.
Check the carbonate hardness and pH of the aquarium water.
Recommended water values:
- carbonate hardness: 6 – 9 °dH
- pH value: 8,1 – 8,4
If the water values are below the recommended values, add 1 level measuring spoon of TRIPLE BUFFER weekly (or daily, if necessary) per 75 l/20 US-gal. of aquarium water until the desired levels of pH and alkalinity are reached. Sprinkle the measuring spoonful directly on the surface of the aquarium water while stirring the water. One level measuring spoon of TRIPLE BUFFER per 75 l/20 US-gal. of aquarium water increases the carbonate hardness by 1.4 °dH. Do not exceed a carbonate hardness of 9 °dH.
To avoid possible precipitation do not add buffers and calcium supplements at the same time.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.