- Shake Well Before Using
- Continue until all signs of disease are eliminated.
- Add the bacteria directly to your tank or filter.
- Note: Saltwater slows down bacterial action. For faster results add 25%-50% more product.
- These bacteria are compatible with biological filters and UV lights. The UV lights should be turned off for 48-72 hours after the introduction of this product. This will allow the bacteria to progress through their most active growth stage.
- MICROBE-LIFT/TheraP works well with activated carbon and is compatible with copper based products.
- The suggested dosage rates may be adjusted to accommodate the fish population in your aquarium. Heavy chlorine and chloramines and some fish medications may have an adverse effect on the effectiveness of this product.
- Wait 72 hours after adding medications (antibiotics) before adding the bacteria.
- This product is not a medication and should not be used to treat advanced stage infections or disease. It should be used primarily as a preventative.
- Unopened – 2 years
- Opened – 1 year
The bacteria in this bottle must remain in this original bottle or it may lose its effectiveness if transferred to another container.
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.